CCEX offers a fast-paced, rewarding work environment with competitive benefits. Our people are trusted by the best-known businesses in the Maryland, Washington, and Virginia metro area to keep their networks working reliably.
If you have the drive for a challenging career in Information Technology, and you can explain technical solutions to clients using easy-to-understand language, CCEX may be the right fit for you.
- Network Engineer
CCEX currently has an opening for a full-time Network Engineer at our headquarters located in Lanham, MD.
As a Network Engineer at CCEX, your responsibilities will include designing, implementing and testing networks for our client base. This position is responsible for maintaining the stability and integrity of our customers’ networks, servers, workstations and additional equipment. This position will require you to travel to customer sites within a forty-mile radius of our office.
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, Active Directory, and Office 365
- Experience with server migrations
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment performing multiple tasks with minimal or no supervision.
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and commitment to providing high-quality service
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Must have a strong desire for learning new technologies
- MCP Certification
- Willingness to get MCTS Certification within first year of employment
- 3-5 year experience in IT environment
- Certification: MSCE, MCSA, MCTS, A+, Network+, Security+
- Experience with Routers, WatchGuard products, and Virtualization
- Experience with VPN, and wireless networking technologies
- Familiarity with firewalls and/or intrusion detection software